Mission of the Symposium
Nowadays, many key players in science call for an open approach to failure and propose embracing it to learn and improve. We have therefore dedicated the BSRT Symposium 2018 to the 'Art of Failure' in the field of Regenerative Therapy research.
Science often shines like a masterpiece. However, in this unique Symposium we draw attention to the 'smears' in the scientific 'paintings'. By covering aspects of body failure, its limited ability to regenerate and how to address this failure by therapeutic approaches, we warmly encourage our keynote speakers and participants to discuss the failures behind their results.
Confirmed exhibiting artists are:
- Fabrisia Ambrosio (University of Pittsburg)
- Thomas Bjarnsholt (University of Copenhagen)
- Georgios Kararigas (Charité Berlin)
- Daniel J. Kelly (Trinity College Dublin)
- Sabine Middendorp (University Medical Center Utrecht)
- Leif Sander (Charité Berlin)
- Tatiana Sandoval Guzmán (CRTD Dresden)
Invited are also
- Darrel Francis (Imperial College London)
- Graziella Pellegrini (Centre for Regenerative Medicine "Stefano Ferrari")