Translate! 2021 “Metrics and Milestones of Success”
An international, two-day, hybrid conference on science and technology translation in medicine!
The BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT) together with Science Translational Medicine invite all stakeholders in translation to participate – either virtually or face-to-face - in this unique hybrid event with leaders in the field and a solution-oriented standard on Key Topics of successful translation in life sciences:
- Steering vs. Freedom of Translation – Lessons Learned
- Data Science and Stewardship
- How to Judge Translational Progress and Performance?
- Regulatory Sciences for Novel Therapies – From Cells, Devices and Apps
- Translational hubs – infrastructures to boost translation
- Accelerated Translation in Times of Global Crises
Among high-level panel discussions and a central poster session, Translate! 2021 features three parallel breakout sessions on specific topics with the aim of developing action items for high-priority areas of translational medicine.
Join us for two full days of thought-provoking and controversial discussions on translation in medicine!
On behalf of the Translate! planning committee, we look forward to your participation and to meeting you in Berlin!
PhD Science Translational Medicine
Profs Georg N. Duda, Hans-Dieter Volk
Berlin Institute of Health (BIH); Charité, Berlin
Prof. Dr. David Grainger
Univ. of Utah, Salt Lake City