BIH Digital Health Forum
Dear digital health community at BIH, Charité, MDC and in Berlin!
Are you a researcher, clinician, health care professional, designer, developer, engineer, regulatory expert, corporate innovator, entrepreneur, investor or mentor working in digital health, or generally interested in this topic?
You are cordially invited to the next BIH Digital Health Forum (formerly Roundtable) – an event series to connect everyone interested in digital health to stimulate our innovation ecosystem in Berlin and beyond.
This format offers:
- Talks and panel discussions on the latest digital technologies and their application to healthcare
- Open mic for everyone to present a pain point, idea, project or solution to seek support.
The event series is organized by Berlin Health Innovations (BHI) and Hacking Health. This time, we are happy to present:
BART de WITTE, IBM Deutschland GmbH, Director Digital Health DACH & Industry Solutions Business Development
Topic: Digital Technologies are Transforming Healthcare: How Hospitals Can Evolve? (tentative)
- 5:45 - 6 pm Doors open
- 6:00 - 6:10pm Welcome: BHI, Hacking Health
- 6:10 - 6:40pm Keynote: BART de WITTE, IBM Deutschland GmbH, Director Digital Health DACH & Industry Solutions Business Development
- 6:40 - 7:30pm Panel discussion moderated by Dr. Laura Johnson, BIH, Head of Industry Cooperations & Partnerships
- 7:30 - 8pm Open mic: Participant speed talks – challenges, ideas, projects, solutions and any requests/asks (suggested format: “I am… I am interested in/working on… I am looking for…”)
- 8 - 9pm Networking with drinks and snacks.
Everyone is invited to participate actively in the forum with questions and comments!
When? Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 6pm
Where? (Attention: new venue) Charité Campus Mitte, Hörsaalruine, Virchowweg 16, 10117 Berlin
Please register here: registration
We look forward to seeing you!
Joscha Hofferbert, Lead Organizer, Hacking Health Berlin | Dr. Katarina Braune, Department of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes, Charité; Hacking Health Berlin | Dr. Akira-Sebastian Poncette, Department of Anesthesiology and Operative Intensive Care Medicine, Charité; Hacking Health Berlin | Tim Huse, Head of Life Science Incubator and Digital Health Accelerator, Berlin Institute of Health | Dorothée M.-L. Döpfer, Program Manager Digital Health Accelerator & Community Building, Berlin Institute of Health | Dr. Catarina Poulet, Project Manager, SPARK-Berlin
Berlin Health Innovations is the joint technology transfer of the Berlin Institute of Health and Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin for the support of translational medicine from research to application. Hacking Health Berlin, organized by INCH e.V. with Charité staff, organizes lectures, workshops and hackathons. SPARK-Berlin, modeled after SPARK-Stanford, is an education and mentoring program for early-stage academic inventions.