Introduction to Reproducible Research with R
Three meetings à 1.5 h
Ten hours of online and home work.
This introductory course will showcase reproducible research through a simple analysis example. It will provide participants with basic knowledge how to prepare an analysis so that other researchers can understand (and eventually reproduce) how figures and statistical tests were created stepwise from the raw data. We will use R (and RStudio) as interpreted programming language. The course will blend on-line lessons on data camp with three 1.5 h hands on sessions.
No prior knowledge of R or RStudio is needed.
- comprehend the importance of reproducible research.
- learn basic programming in R.
- recognize the difference between data visualisation options.
- understand the process towards a fully reproducible analysis notebook.
- get an introduction how to calculate simple descriptive and inferential statistics in R.
PD Dr. Michael Scheel, Dr. Uwe Schöneberg, Dr. Ulf Tölch
1. 05./07./09.03.2018 9:15-10:45
2. 12./14./16.03.2018 9:15-10:45
3. 19./21./23.03.2018 9:15-10:45
BIH Geschäftsstelle, Anna-Louisa-Karsch-Straße 2, 10178 Berlin.
Please register via: REGISTRATION REPRODUCIBLE RESEARCH WITH R