BIH Open Access Publication Fund
To promote the publication in open access journals, the QUEST – BIH Center for Transforming Biomedical Research offers the payment of Open Access fees for a total of up to 15 publications. The applications are processed according to the order in which they are received.
The costs for your Open Access publication can be paid by the QUEST Center if the following formal criteria are met:
- The publication has already been accepted by the publisher.
- The first, last or corresponding author of the publication is member of the BIH according to the law or has the BIH affiliation.
- The journal in which you have published is listed in the DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals and is not a so-called hybrid journal.
- Your article is licensed under a Creative Commons license (preferably CC by) and can be used without restrictions.
- The publisher's invoice is addressed to the BIH.
Please apply the payment of your Open Access fee here: BIH Portal
Questions can be addressed to: opensciencebihealth.de