BIH Open Access Publication Fund
Please note: The fund is closed.
Other option: Charité Publication Fund
To promote the publication in open access journals, the QUEST – BIH Center for Transforming Biomedical Research offers the payment of Open Access fees. The applications are processed according to the order in which they are received - until the fund is spent.
The costs for your Open Access publication can be paid by the QUEST Center if the following formal criteria are met:
- The publication has already been accepted by the publisher.
- The first, last or corresponding author of the publication is professor or "Privatdozent" at the Charité, leading researcher at the MDC or published with the BIH affiliation.
- The journal in which you have published is listed in the DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals and is not a so-called hybrid journal.
- Your article is licensed under a Creative Commons license (preferably CC by) and can be used without restrictions.
- The publisher's invoice is addressed to the BIH.
Questions can be addressed to: opensciencebihealth.de