Certain reasons must be given for leaving. These include among others:
- Exercising professional, mandate-related or voluntary activities
- Visit of doctors
- Procurement of personal needs as well as visits to old and sick people.
- Sports and exercise in the fresh air
- Work in the allotment garden
- Walk with animals
- Performing necessary appointments with authorities, courts, etc.
- Retreats in buildings of religious and ideological communities
The contact restriction comes into force on 23 March 2020 and is valid until 5 April 2020.
For any stay outside the apartment or usual accommodation, a minimum distance of 1.5 metres to other persons must be maintained, if possible.
For more information please read the press release of the Berlin Senatskanzlei (in German).