How to build, grow, and sustain reproducibility or open science initiatives: Panel session
Die Panel Session findet im Rahmen des virtuellen Brainstormings “How to build, grow, and sustain reproducibility or open science initiatives” statt. Konferenzsprache ist Englisch.
On November 22-23, the virtual brainstorming event on “How to build, grow, and sustain reproducibility or open science initiatives” will bring together individuals from across Germany who are passionate about reproducible and open research. Find out more about the event and the event format here.
The event is accompanied by a live and interactive panel discussion on the same topic. The panelists are representatives of the German Reproducibility Network (GRN) and actively involved in initiatives that focus on open science, open code, guidelines and research practices, as well as quality management, among other things. Our four invited panelists are:
- Dr. Carsten Kettner (STRENDA, STRENDA-DB, and MIRAGE)
- Céline Heinl, PhD (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR))
- Daniel Nüst, PhD (CODECHECK)
- Clarissa F. D. Carneiro, MSc (Brazilian Reproducibility Initiative, BIH-QUEST Center)
- Maximilian Frank, MSc Open Science Working Group of the PsyFaKo (German Psychology student representation)
You can find more information about the panelists and the initiatives in the program.