Kick-off event: Introducing reproducible and open methods using protocols.io
New service for Charité/BIH researchers: Premium functionality for the protocol repository - protocols.io
Registration required: Please use the following link.
This new service will help Charité/BIH researchers to share and publish reproducible, transparent and open protocols, while enhancing collaborations across research groups.
Starting in 2023, all Charité/BIH users will have premium access and special services provided by protocols.io. You can use these services to transform how you develop, adapt, archive and share your research protocols.
This kick-off event will highlight:
- How sharing open and reproducible methods can enhance your research
- Services that Protocols.io offers to help you share reproducible protocols, including using the premium features to enhance collaborations
- How QUEST Center and BIH courses can help you to write, use and share your protocols on protocols.io, and cite your protocols in publications
- Experiences of Charité/BIH researchers who use protocols.io
- Ulrich Dirnagl, QUEST Center: „The importance of open and reproducible methods” (10 min)
- Lenny Teytelman, CEO protocols.io: “Using Protocols.io to share reproducible and open methods” (10 min)
- Tracey Weissgerber, QUEST Center: “QUEST Center supported Courses, Rewards, Resources around protocols.io” (5 min)
- Maren Hülsemann, QUEST Center/ Steffen Fuchs, Dept of Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, Charité) “Publishing my protocol: A researcher’s experience” (10 min)
- Time for Questions from audience - (15 min)
René Bernard, Coordinator for Value and Open Science NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Date: Thursday, 12.1.2023, 16:00 -16:50 Uhr MEST (GMT+1)
Location: Online via Zoom
Please register here.