- comprehend the importance of reproducible research.
- learn data analysis in R through the tidy approach.
- be able to create data visualisation via ggplot2.
- understand the process towards a fully reproducible analysis notebook.
- receive an introduction to linear and mixed models.
- be able to do Preregistration and understand registered reports.
- learn how to write a data management plan and receive information on open data repositories.
- understand the usefulness of metadata.
- receive an introduction to open access publishing models contrasted with traditional models.
Dr. Ulf Tölch, QUEST Center for Transforming Biomedical Research, Berlin Institute of Health
Meggie Danziger, QUEST Center for Transforming Biomedical Research, Berlin Institute of Health