TODAY’S BREAKTHROUGHS – TOMORROW’S CURES, Berlin, Germany, June 17 - 18, 2019
Register here to join over 400 fellow leaders in medical innovation at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
Learn about this year's hot topics:
* New Dynamics in Clinical Trials
* The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
* Investment Models and Strategies
* New Findings on Drug Actions with Focus on Repurposing
For more details on the program please have a look here
This year's Summit agenda features outstanding keynotes from:
* Vincent Henneman (VP, Strategy, Corporate and Business Development, Head of Immuno-Inflammation Program Unit Akili Interactive Labs, Boston, MA)
* Michael Hemann (PHD , MIT Koch Institute for Integrated Cancer Research, Associate Professor of Biology, Cambridge, MA)
* Arthur L. Caplan (PhD, Drs. William F. and Virginia Connolly Mitty Professor of Bioethics, Department of Population Health, New York)
And a special keynote on Digital Health in Academic Medicine by Heyo K. Kroemer (Chairman of the Managing Board of the University Medical Center Göttingen, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, Georg‐August‐Universität Göttingen, Germany and future CEO Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin).
Furthermore, we are pleased to announce that Stephen Kennedy Smith (Kennedy Family Office, USA) will share experience on running one of the most famous family offices and its area of interest in Life Sciences. The chat will be moderated by John Hallinan , CBO MassBio, USA
Startups and entrepreneurs are invited to apply for the LIFE SCIENCES VENTURE MARKET, a platform to present their companies to a pool of international business angels, venture investors, and corporate funds during the networking breaks. The best pitches will be awarded with a prize in each of the three categories: Digital, MedTech and Pharma. Apply until May 19, 2019.