With the constituent meeting on July 22, 2021, the Staff Council elected at the end of June 2021 began its work. The elected board consists of:
- Kati Jegzentis (Coordinator Clinical Research Unit, Chair of the Staff Council) and
- Lyudmila Borisenko (Team Leader Areas & Onboarding, BIH Office, Vice Chair).
The other 9 members of the new Staff Council are:
- Miriam Deelen (BeLove Office)
- Wiebke Hartung (Clinical Study Center)
- Christian Hirsch (BIH Office)
- David Jacobi (BIH Office)
- Manuela Kathke (Clinical Study Center)
- Claudia Kirchert (QUEST Center)
- Ute Ungethüm (BIH / MDC Genomics Platforms)
The Staff Council meets weekly to discuss upcoming personnel issues and also your issues as an employee of BIH. Please bring your problems, complaints and suggestions to the table. The Staff Council will always endeavor to represent your concerns in an appropriate manner.
Simply contact the staff council member you trust directly or send an email to the address below. We will be happy to help you with questions, suggestions and problems and look forward to working with you!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have inquiries, problems or complaints. Also, if you need an appointment for a detailed discussion, please use the email address: email@example.com.