Training and information events
Full-day English exercise on the electronic lab book on 25 November 2019
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Introduction to the use of labfolder.
The course takes place in the IT classroom at Campus Mitte. (Click here for a map)
- Enter the building (2529) via the Hufelandweg 3 entrance.
- The elevators are around the corner on the left after a short, straight path.
- Take the elevator to level 3. At the elevator, turn left through the metal door through the glass door into the next building (2591, not marked), direction "Rheumatologische Fachambulanz".
- Directly behind the registration of the rheumatological outpatient clinic is a staircase on the left side behind a wooden door (to "Level 4").
- Climb the stairs to level 4, then keep to the right and follow the passage around all corners (see notice board "Training room no. 029"). After approx. 30 m you will find room 029 on the left-hand side.
During the course we will guide you step by step through all labfolder functions. Charité workstations are available for all participants, so that you can try everything we show them yourself.
Please use this Registration Form (only accessible via the Charité Intranet) to register for either the Basic Course, the Advanced Part, or both parts of the course. This time, the course will be held in English.