A service by Charité BIH Innovation in collaboration with the Stiftung Charité
Every Wednesday from 2 to 3.45 p.m. we welcome employees of the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin including the BIH at Charité BIH Innovation. The consultation takes place digitally via Microsoft Teams.
How does the idea consultation hour of Charité BIH Innovation work?
- You present your idea, project or discovery to us.
- We work out together whether and how we can protect your idea and/or support its implementation.
- The consultation hour lasts a total of 15 minutes - it primarily serves as a referral to the right contact person.
We offer you:
- an initial discussion of your innovative idea or project
- an initial rough assessment of the potential of your idea by our respective experts from the fields of biomedicine, digital health, IP protection (patents and licenses) and business development
- information on the appropriate services offered by Charité BIH Innovation: the protection of your idea, suitable funding programs, further training, financial resources, etc.
- support in the question: Where do we go from here?
Book your non-binding, free and confidential appointment via Open Iris now. We look forward to meeting you!
You can book your appointment at the Idea Office via Open Iris. Use your Charité/BIH login and search for "Idea Office". Feel free to use our step-by-step guide for booking an appoinment with us.
We kindly ask you to book your appointment at least a week in advance in order for our experts to prepare as well as possible for your visit. We look forward to meeting you!
Book your free appointment here.