Expected outcomes: We expect that the applied for funding will result in your project reaching the next TRL level.
Eligibility: you must be a BIH (clinician) scientist
- Funding up to €30,000 can be provided, if justified, higher budgets will be considered.
- All funds must be spent by end of 2021
- Funding can be used to cover all costs (as long as duly justified) except travel and personnel.
How to apply:
- Applications must be written in English and received by 23:59 h on 21st June 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
- Applications must follow the template provided.
- Completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluation criteria and review process
Applications will be evaluated by the BCRT steering committee in cooperation with with Charité-BIH Innovation based on:
- translational character of the project
- feasibility of achieving aims in 2021
One stage-call: evaluation will be based on the written application