This is the first event in a series of workshops that aims to grow a community of data scientists and meta researchers sharing best practises and scalable approaches in data-intensive meta-research!
On day 1 we will host an evening full of lightning talks, discussions and fruitfull exchange. Everyone is welcome to register, though spots are limited due to physical space.
You can simply register or apply to present a project related to the event's theme during the lightning talks via our registration form!
- 6:00 pm Introduction to QUEST or "Why do we Meta?“
- 6:15 pm Lightning Talks
- 7:30 pm Discussion, Drinks and Dinner
- Clinical trials viewer v. 2.0 - "Murph The research fairy" Carlisle
- ICASR Integrated Interface (I3) - Alexandra Bannach-Brown
- Cumulative Meta-Analyses as Stopping Criteria for Screening - Christopher Norman
- DeSpin - Anna Koroleva
- statcheck: a spellchecker for statistics - Michèle B. Nuijten
- Seek & Blastn - Cyril Labbé
- A "Living" Evidence Framework for Alzheimer's Disease Studies - Kaitlyn Hair
- JetFighter - Shyam Saladi
- Automated risk of bias assessment in preclinical publications - Qianying Wang
- scite: using machine learning to make sense of citations - Sean Rife
- Yet another subscription!? - Bernd Rupp
- Bar graph screening tool & ODDPub - Nico Riedel
- Are Notifications from Automated Screening Tools Effective in Convincing Authors to Adopt More Transparent Practices? - Tracey Weissgerber
More to come...