Scouting: Detect & Dispatch
Welcome to Detect & Dispatch, a new program built to support you in your journey to develop or contribute to innovative ideas.
Our goal is to help all members within the Charite/BIH community regardless of their position, to create and bring forward ideas that generate impact and increase patient benefit. From ideation and intellectual property management, to product validation and value creation, we are here for you!
Reach out if you
- have an idea, even if it is still “work-in-progress”
- want to create an idea with impact in healthcare
- want to explore the translational potential of your work
- want to find the ideal medical indication for a technology you have developed
- want to share a medical need that if solved can improve health care
- are generally interested in medical innovation and want to expand your network
Who we are
We are a group of innovation enthusiast within Charité BIH Innovation (CBI) next to the BIH Digital Health Accelerator, the SPARK-BIH program and the Patents and Licensing team. The expertise in our team ranges from basic science research to product design. Detect & Dispatch activities are inspired by the program Inventors for Health (I4H), and are guided by Dr. Tanja Rosenmund. We are supported by an external network of international experts and are funded by the Stiftung Charité.