Systematic Review Methoden-Sprechstunde
The CAMARADES Berlin team are pleased to offer tailored methodological support every week on Monday from 12 – 13 PM in the form of drop-in sessions. The sessions are meant for anyone who is planning to start a systematic review of animal data (including meta-analysis), or has already started, and would like some tailored advice on specific steps. Our team can help you with a range of Systematic Review topics including:
- protocol development and protocol registration,
- developing a systematic search strategy,
- tools and software for your systematic review including reference management, citation screening, data annotation & extraction,
- choosing appropriate analyses for your research question and your data,
- any other questions you might have about the systematic review process.
No registration is needed. Simply follow the MS Teams link below and drop-in to the session whenever needed, every Monday from 12 – 13 PM (excluding Berlin public holidays).
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
We look forward to welcoming you to our next session!